Commercial Electrical Services Toowoomba
Toowoomba Commercial & Industrial Electricians
Enwise Electrical, Solar and Air Conditioning can assist with commercial and industrial services for any size project in Toowoomba and south-east Queensland.
We offer electrical installation and maintenance for a range of both small and large-scale projects.
Contact us today for a quote on your project, or to find out more about how we can partner with you on your next project.
Our qualified, professional and reliable commercial and industrial electrical technicians can assist with a range of projects. Our qualified electricians service Toowoomba and the south-east Queensland region.
- Main switchboard installations, cable tray and underground power reticulation design
- Full commercial shed and factory light and power installation and design
- LV Networks
- Commercial shop fit outs
- Heritage facade lighting
- Exit and emergency lighting installations, maintenance and programmed testing
- Installation, repairs and maintenance to commercial kitchens
- Gantry crane electrical installations
- Carpark and lighting design
- Commercial office maintenance, and scheduled test and tagging
- Property Management maintenance and service
- CBus design, installation and programming to Hotels and Motels
- Power factor correction and load balancing
- Data, security & CCTV installations & design
Are you looking to cool your home for summer? Or maybe you’d like to warm it up in Winter? Whether you’re looking for a split system or ducted air conditioning, we can provide you with a quote for your home or office.
Whether you need to install new power points, or you’re renovating your kitchen, bathroom or entire home, our qualified electricians can provide professional advice and installations within the Toowoomba region.
Our experienced solar installers can help with PV cell solar design and installation. From grid connect or stand alone systems, we can help you with the perfect solar system for your needs.
Ready to get a quote for your next commercial project?
Our qualified commercial and industrial electricians can assist with professional advice to help you ensure your next project is a success.